Thursday, March 10, 2011

NEW BLOG UNDER CONSTRUCTION

Friends:

This place will be a new platform upon which I can stand, rant, and shake my fist at the passing scene. Meanwhile, those of you on Facebook can find plenty of that in my posts over there.

Very soon I'll be launching a new blog, devoted mainly to my own fiction-writing, and to broader trends in the world of books, such as the self-publishing revolution via ebooks. For the time being, this site will be a "place-holder" for fiction-related commentary, too, until I get my ducks in a row elsewhere. If you've found this site by accident, please check back in another month for a link to those new blogging digs.

Thanks much for your interest.

--Robert

2 comments:

GM Roper said...

Its about time you got back to blogging... just added you to my blogroll... You have just earned one "Atta-Boy!"

Robert Bidinotto said...

Thanks for the vote of confidence, George. I'll be here as often as time permits these days.